Letter 2012, Santa reminds Bobby that children on the Naughty List don't have to stay there forever.
Letter 2013 Bobby asks Santa to help a less fortunate friend.
Letter 2014, Santa commends Bobby's ability to set aside social pressures and exercise empathy and acceptance.
Letter 2015, Bobby explores grief and learns to turn anger and hurt into compassion.
- Letters 2016 Included four letters:
- - Bobby loses his sense of self.
- - Santa assures Bobby he is strong enough to find his way back to his strength.
- - Lucinda (Bobby's mother) struggles to make sense of vivid images and
- communications with Bobby.
- - A character named Amira thanks Bobby for saving her village in his travels.
Letter 2018 Bobby learns that by looking inward, he can change his outer world.